This shipping policy gives details of the shipping methods, shipping periods and shipping charges that apply to any orders for our products made through our website.
This policy is not intended to and does not create legally enforceable rights and obligations. It merely indicates our usual practice in relation to the shipping of products.
We offer free standard shipping on all orders.
We will ship worldwide as allowed by the postal service.
If the address for shipping of your order is an address within the United Kingdom, then you will be able to select from the following shipping methods:
- standard shipping using Royal Mail 2nd Class mail; and
- express shipping (signature taken on delivery) using Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class.
If the address for shipping of your order is outside the United Kingdom, then you will be able to select from the following shipping methods:
- standard shipping using Royal Mail International Standard;
- express shipping (fully tracked with signature on delivery) using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed; and
- express shipping (signature on delivery) using Royal Mail International Signed. This method is used when Tracked & Signed is unavailable.
Orders are typically dispatched next working.
This table indicates the typical transit time once an order has shipped for the different shipping methods.
Shipping method Typical transit time UK standard shipping 2–3 working days (including Saturdays) UK express shipping 1–2 working days (including Saturdays) Europe standard shipping 3–5 working days Europe express shipping 3–5 working days Rest of the world standard shipping 5–7 working days Rest of the world express shipping 5–7 working days
These periods are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your shipping in good time, we do not guarantee shipping before the end of the specified period.
Shipping charges will be calculated and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process. The applicable charges will depend upon:
- the shipping method you select;
- the location of the shipping address; and
- the weight of your order.
Indicative charges (stated in GBP and inclusive of applicable VAT although this may not be payable in all instances) are as follows:
- UK standard shipping = FREE;
- UK express shipping of package weighing < 250g = £2.50;
- UK express shipping of package weighing < 1kg = £4.45;
- Europe standard shipping = FREE;
- Europe express shipping of package weighing < 250g = £8.30;
- Europe express shipping of package weighing < 1kg = £12.55;
- Rest of the world standard shipping = FREE;
- Rest of the world express shipping of package weighing < 250g = £9.65; and
- Rest of the world express shipping of package weighing < 1kg = £18.15;
If you experience any problems with a shipping, please contact us by email.
If our shipping service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, then we may agree to arrange for re-shipping of the products, providing that we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-shipping (even where the initial shipping was free-of-charge).
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for shipping;
- there is a mistake in the address for shipping that was provided;
- the address for shipping is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for shipping cannot safely be accessed;
- where in person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for shipping and there is no person available to accept shipping; and
- where in person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for shipping to accept shipping and provide a signature.